أنوال
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أنوال

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
writting للثانية باكلوريا علوم تجريبية 07354610
ازرار التصفُّح
التبادل الاعلاني
writting للثانية باكلوريا علوم تجريبية Ads1
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
الثالث لشعرنا ثانية تحليل القديم الفصل قراءة الاول
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني
المواضيع الأكثر نشاطاً
الموضوع أن يكون محصوراً بين 10 و 255 حرفاً
كتاب تعلم الفرنسية باللغة العربية والفرنسية - رائع ومبسط -
قراءة في كتاب” ظاهرة الشعر الحديث” للدكتور أحمد المعداوي
تعليم اللغة لفرنسية للمبتدئين والمتقدمين بالصوت والصورة
طفل يُولد وعلي رأسه مختومة عبارة « لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
نماذج من فروض المراقبة المستمرة مستوى الثانية بكالوريا آداب + علوم
الإصلاح الديني
2008 - العالم غداة الحرب العالمية الأولى
تعريف الدكتور خليل رضا اليوسفي - استشاري طب العائلة
Prayer Times-برنامج مواقيت الصلاة
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Admin
writting للثانية باكلوريا علوم تجريبية I_vote_rcapwritting للثانية باكلوريا علوم تجريبية I_voting_barwritting للثانية باكلوريا علوم تجريبية I_vote_lcap 
anoual
writting للثانية باكلوريا علوم تجريبية I_vote_rcapwritting للثانية باكلوريا علوم تجريبية I_voting_barwritting للثانية باكلوريا علوم تجريبية I_vote_lcap 
simo
ali
عبد الرحمان
islam
cat
marrakchia
aguiloul mustapha
sm_chosen

writting للثانية باكلوريا علوم تجريبية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 209
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/05/2008

writting للثانية باكلوريا علوم تجريبية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: writting للثانية باكلوريا علوم تجريبية   writting للثانية باكلوريا علوم تجريبية Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 27, 2008 5:15 am

السلام عليكم

Writing 2bac sc exp

Leisure time
Recreation is very important for one health whoever we are we need leisure activities because they enable us our minds and bodies
If we go on working without a break we’ll get bord and exchasted
Therfore we should spend our free time on the things we like doing much as listing to music and pratising sport in this way we’ll have energy to rasume our studies and warking.

Television
?Television has became part of our every day life .what are its advantages and disadvantages
On the one hand, TV has became the most influential means of the mass media because it has both sound and picture .it’s also the most popular source of information education and international , in brief TV brings the whole word to us.
One the other hand TV develops passive and lazy viewers .it also prevents communication between the members of the family besides students don’t their homwork and may became aggressive when they watch films of violence.

Advertinsing
One the hand advertising makes consumers aware, of the new products on the market and helps them spend their money wisely it also as creates many jobs .
On the other hand advertising makes people feel frustrated, if they can’t afford the products .it also increases the prise of goods what’s more it urges consumers to buy unnecessary commodities .

Pollotion
By polluting the atmosphere man is destroying this is happening through ignorance and short sight men
Of the ozone larger leads to many hazads such as diseuse rand global werming this rise in temportre , wish is due to carbon dicide from the smoke of factories and achast fames of whishes causes the meting of the polar ice the rive in sea level and change of the climats .
We should find solutions others wise living being will face the danger of extinction.

Working children
Child labour is one of the problems that many countries face, there are various causes that drive children to work some of them drop out of school in order to help their poor or sick parents others have to work because they are orphans. In addiction some parents are ignorant they think education is a waste of time.
Working children face a tough life; in factories and mines they work in bad conditions no fresh air, long hours they may be injured by machines they are also deprived of education and childhood
English
World science is dominated today by a small number of languages, but English which is probably is the most popular global language of science and of modern technology that because many reason: first it is international language and the majority of country used it as their home language, In addition to that you can understand what happen in the world, in the other hand you can understand the new technology, moreover we see that the people that speak more than two language have a chance to get a better job than the other people who can speak just one. And also it is very important to student who want finish their Hight study in university.
Finally English will become more important in the future and more using in all things.

air pollution
air pollution can effect our health in many ways with a both short-term effects different groups of individuals are effected by air pollution in different ways .some individualsare much more sensitive to pollutants than are others. young children and elderly people after suffer môre from effects of air pollution.poeple with health problems such asthma .heart and lung disease may olso suffer more when the air is poolluted the extent to wich in individual is harmed by air pollution usualy depends on the total to the damaging chimicals i.e the duration of exposure and the concentration of the chimicals must be taken into account..this s the end of pragraph i wish to benefit it ok

War
nowadays.we find a lot of countries whene there is war , between the effectes of these war . we find hunger and diseases.at the level of hunger it caused by the factories which closed, people can t find food because the way is closed and the probleme of destruction too .and at the level of diseases they are due to pollution of air and water like failed the bomb these bomb have a negative effect on the pollution
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://iwa9ra.ma

writting للثانية باكلوريا علوم تجريبية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
أنوال :: تعلم مع أنوال :: المستوى الثانية بكالوريا مسلك العلوم-
انتقل الى: